Completing the MA Motor Vehicle Crash Operator Report

Massachusetts drivers involved in an accident must fill out a Commonwealth of Massachusetts Motor Vehicle Crash Operator Report if (1) any person was killed or (ii) injured or (iii) in which there was damage in excess of $1,000 to any one vehicle or other property.  When the report is completed copies should go to:

1.         The local police department or state police in the city or town where the crash occurred.

 2.         Your Insurance Company

 3.         Registry of Motor Vehicles – Crash Records; PO Box 55889; Boston, MA 02205

At Curran & Desharnais, P.C., we combine a substantial amount of legal experience with a unique perspective of the insurance industry to provide professional representation for indivuals who have been injured in all types of accidents. Call 781-618-3197 to discuss a case or a question you might have.

Curran & Desharnais handles personal injury & construction cases in all Massachusetts cities and towns including: Allston, Arlington, Belmont, Boston, Braintree, Brighton, Brockton, Brookline, Cambridge, Charlestown, Dedham, Everett, Fall River, Framingham, Gloucester, Hyde Park, Jamaica Plain, Lawrence, Lexington, Lowell, Lynn, Malden, Medford, Middlesex County, New Bedford, Needham, Newton, Norfolk County, Plymouth, Quincy, Revere, Roxbury, Salem, Saugus, Somerville, South Boston, Springfield, Suffolk County, Taunton, Walpole, Waltham, Wareham, Watertown, West Roxbury, Winchester, Worcester, Worcester County, Wrentham and Weymouth.

Car Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Personal Injury, Uncategorized

If you enjoyed this post, please consider to leave a comment or subscribe to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader.

Leave Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.